Vastu is an ancient mystic science which has a scientific approach in designing the shops. An individual's success is based on his expertise and his earnings in his job. Hence if that particular place where he is associated abides by the principles of Vastu then the office or business will be carried very easily on the path of success.
To open the gateway of monetary benefits and ensure smooth running of the operations of shops, many people resort to the very ancient, yet popular vastu shastra. Not just because of the fact that it is a very old science, but also because of positive results given by it.
The ancient science is not only confined to India - its native. More and more westerners are nowadays designing and constructing their shops as per the guidance provided by vastu. Vastu advice for shops and showrooms is based on the deep study of various determinants, which include the location of the shop, shop/showroom exteriors including its slope and shape of the plot, placement of cash counter, seating position of the owner and the employees, placement of goods, direction for the entrance, exit etc.
Nowadays, shopping malls is a common sight in many cities including mid size towns. Very few malls attract a large size of buyers to their place. Rest of malls have a very low business turnover. Many of them are converting it to non retail space.
A sound and positive energy in a retail mall can bring and attract more customers, more turnover. There will be good profit for the owners. Shopping mall should have where energy should be vibrant, nourished, and positive vastu energy.
In olden days barter system was there, on those days all are feeling happy because no targets, no pressures, but now a days the shop keepers are facing drastic competition, due to this the prices are slashes and they cannot get more profits, the day to day life is entirely tensions, no one is happy with their business, vastu shastra is somewhat solving these problems, do some modifications as per vastu shastra then you will have some relaxation. Vastu is a very deep subject. Vastu guidelines are given for all types of structures, whether residential, commercial, industrial or temple vastu. Fundamental rules of vastu are applicable in all kinds of structures. Like vastu based homes give mental, physical and emotional well-being, similarly vastu based shops and showrooms can provide happiness and prosperity.
A shop or a business concern is the place where a
person sits to carry on the process of sale and purchase of items or
related transactions. According to Vastu Shastra, the door through which
a customer enters is considered to be the face of the shop/business
concern. It's auspiciousness should be known as follows: -
Facing East Profitable
Facing west Intermittent Profits and Losses
Facing North Growth of Wealth, Prosperity
Facing South Loss and hindrances when stars are weak (unfavorable).
The owner or the salesman should sit in the shop or commercial office facing towards east or north. It creates troubles and given loss if the seat/counter is facing south or west. If it is a public market, where the shops are facing south, the south-facing shops are no more inauspicious if there are shops opposite to these shops also.
1. If a shop or commercial office has the width in the front less than that in the rear, it is known as Gaumukhi shape. Such shape is not auspicious for business purposes.
2. If the width of a shop or commercial office is more in the front and less in the rear, the shape is called singhmukhi; it is auspicious and beneficial for commercial purposes.
3. Four sided rectangular or square shapes are good and auspicious.
4. Shops or commercial offices having triangular shape, irregular shape, extended at the corners (other than the north-east corner) are inauspicious. Such situations cause loss of money and of mental peace also.
5. There should not be a threshold (door-sill) at the entrance of the shop or business concern. Slope towards the entrance is also inauspicious. It makes the profits unstable.
6. Floor of the shop or business concern should be kept clean and attractive.
7. It is auspicious to install the idols of god Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi on the right hand side or in north-east corner.
8. Auspicious symbols such as a Swastik should be marked and 'Shubh-Labh' ' Rddhi-Siddhi' words written on the wall in the shop. Cash counter should be placed facing north. Cash box should never be left blank or empty.
9. Favourite GOD should be remembered and prayers be offered in the morning and evening, with lighting a lamp and incense-stick (Agarbatti).
10. Presence of a tree or pole etc. in front of the shop causes Vedh, which is inauspicious. It creates problems and disturbances in the business, such Vedh should be avoided as per vaastu.
11. In the north-east portion of the shop less and only right items should be placed. Heavy items should be kept in south west portion. It is auspicious to keep the north-east corner empty and reserved for worship or gods.
The Feng Shui principle of Continuity and Connectedness is the modern.....Read More
The difference between the two is based on their belief system, wherein 'Vastu Shastra' unifies the modern .....Read More